Gana un Mazda Touring CX3 con 98.1 Salsa y más
SPORT MAZDA CAR GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. SPONSORS: Entravision Communications Corporation, located at 523 Douglas Avenue, Orlando, Florida, and Sport Mazda, located at 6239 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Florida (collectively, the “Sponsors”). The administrator of the Contest is Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”).
3. DATES OF THE CONTEST: The “Sport Mazda Car Giveaway” (the “Contest”) takes place from December 26, 2016 to February 22, 2017.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to Entravision Communications Corporation, Attn: Sport Mazda Car Giveaway, at the address above, with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the Contest until February 22, 2017 via one of three ways. First, listen for the announced “song of the day” on Salsa 98.1FM each day from Monday to Sunday. When you hear the song of the day, call 407-332-0098 and caller number 9 will be registered for a chance to win. When the sound effect “zoom zoom” you will be automatically be a finalist for a chance to win a Mazda 3. Second, listen for the announced “phrase of the day” on WVEN-TV each day from Monday to Friday, on both the 6pm and 11pm local newscast. When you hear the phrase of the day, log on to wventv.com to register for the contest by entering the word of the day and some additional information. Third, the “word of the day” will be included on Sport Mazda advertisements on Entravision partner websites. Click on the advertisement to register for the contest by entering the word of the day and some additional information.
The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, misdirected, or mutilated entry forms, which such entry forms shall be disqualified. Any submitted materials will not be returned to participants. Limit one entry per person.
6. PRIZES: Three winners will receive a new Mazda, the make and model of which shall be chosen by the Sponsors in their sole discretion (the “Grand Prize”). The estimated manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the Grand Prize is Twenty Three Thousand, One Hundred and Fifteen Dollars ($23,115). The winner may pick up the Grand Prize at the offices of Sport Mazda, located at 6239 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Florida. The Grand Prize will not be released from the Sponsors until it has been properly registered to the winner or the Permitted Transferee (as defined in Section 8 below) and the winner or Permitted Transferee evidences registration and insurance coverage. A list of prizewinners is available by mail upon written request to Entravision Communications Corporation, Attn: Sport Mazda Car Giveaway, at the address above, with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
7. HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED: There are three Grand Prizes, one of which will be awarded after the end of the quarter ending June 30, 2016, one of which will be awarded after the quarter ending September 30, 2016, and one of which will be awarded after the quarter ending February 26, 2017 (each, a “Quarter”). Each Grand Prize will be awarded as follows:
Each weekday during the Contest, four names will be chosen at random by Entravision – one person who registered via salsa 98.1 hotline, two people who registered via wventv.com (one for each newscast), and one person who registered by clicking on a Sport Mazda online advertisement. Each Friday, the twenty names chosen during the week will be announced on Salsa 98.1FM and WVEN-TV. A portion of these people will be chosen at random (the “Finalists”) by Entravision and notified of the opportunity to attend a ceremony held at Sport Mazda after the end of the Quarter, on a date to be determined by the Sponsors, during which the Grand Prize will be awarded. Each Finalist in attendance at the ceremony will be given the chance to pick a car key at random from a receptacle. Finalists with keys will line up to be given a chance to start the Grand Prize vehicle. The first Finalist to successfully start the Grand Prize vehicle with his or her key will win a Grand Prize.
The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to Sponsor as a condition to claiming any prizes. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
8. ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry and be a resident of the State of Florida. Participants must have a valid driver’s license in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. In the event the winner does not have a valid driver’s license, the Grand Prize may be transferred to a friend or family member of the winner who has a valid driver’s license (the “Permitted Transferee”). Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Contest materials are not eligible.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future contests or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial contest. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at the Sponsor’s discretion. The Sponsors may modify, amend or waive any contest rules in the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to the Sponsor at the address listed above. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. Winner must sign an official release provided by the Sponsors in order to receive any prize. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses including registration and insurance with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof and shall take place in the State of Florida, in the City of Orlando and the County of Orange.